Sunday, October 2, 2011

What a great weekend!

This has been a fantastic weekend!

JC and I started out the weekend with a date night. Gotta love a night at the Japanese Steakhouse and some much needed "us" time :)

PLUS:
Cute Tot

The girls' picture was featured on one of my favorite blogs Totally Tots. Click on the button above to see their adorable little faces. Make sure you check out the rest of the site too! I love this site. Its full of great ideas that I use with my girls at home and with my students in the classroom.

The fabulous weather has been another added bonus. The girls have been loving the chance to play outside without sweating to death! Even Gordon was doing laps around the back yard, and Daddy manned the grill for a yummy dinner last night.






To end the weekend we spent some time at one of our favorite places: Lazy Days. We walked around looking and dreaming of ways we'd really like to rough it when we camp :)

Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment