Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Little Hair Flair

Today we took family pictures with JC's mom and brothers. We were all wearing similar colors, and all the girl cousins had the same dress. I thought it would be fun to add a little flair to their hair so the girls and I took a trip to Michael's. We came home with some flowers and new buttons, and I went a little crazy with my glue gun. Here's the final result:
I wasn't kidding when I said I went crazy. These were the first of about 12 clips I made last night. The girls ended up wearing these. It looked nice with their black dresses, and they each had a color of their own.

These I couldn't resist because they're so darn cute! They may end up in my hair too!

I LOVE these ladybugs. I happened to find these felt stickers a few months ago and I love that I can just glue gun them to a clip and have a super cute accessory for the girls' hair.

Rose's friend from school had a birthday party today so she got some butterfly flower clips and these super cute cupcakes. These were felt stickers I found too.

I'm loving how easy and super cute these are. Plus, it satisfies my need to have Belle and Rose's hair out of their face. It used to be bows, but now that Belle insists that bows are not "cool" I had to get creative. What will I do when she's 15?!

Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment