Monday, August 22, 2011

We Survived!

After a crazy week with lots of preparation and stress on my part, we made it through our first day of school. It was a big deal this year because now all the Jannarone girls are at the same school. I love it! Overall, it was a great day. I wanted to share some of the fun stuff I made this week and I couldn't resist adding some pictures of the two most adorable Bobcats at our school! :)

Every year I try to make something new for my students to use to mark their spot at Circle Time. This year I continued on with my current felt obsession and used some school fabric I had in my stash to make these super cute mats. I sewed vinyl on top the finished product to protect it so it will last.

We got a great deal on the girls' backpacks this year. Office Depot had a deal where you spent $20 and got a free backpack. They were a little plain so I had the girls choose a fabric they liked from my stash and added a little something. I think they are so cute! 


Can't believe my baby is all grown up!

Can't believe I have a kindergartner! She was so excited this morning.

Ready for school- from our cute little heads to our Twinkle Toes! :)



Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment