Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go!

I wish I could say I was just singing the lyrics to a song in one of my favorite Disney movies, however, that's not the case this week. I am back to work! Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but I'm already missing cuddle times in the mornings and staying in our PJ's until 10:00 am. I guess we'll just have to make sure we make that a Saturday tradition :) In honor of going back to school I thought I'd share one of my favorite projects from this summer. My parents both work for the school system too. My mom teaches PE so for her birthday I made her a clipboard. I bought a wooden clipboard from Office Depot, got out my acrylic paints and went to work. I was so excited how easy it was, and I was very pleased with the outcome. I planning to make one for myself too, but probably a different design.

Go Steelers!


Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment