Saturday, March 31, 2012

Surprising Belle

One of my good friends from college moved to our area about 9 or 10 years ago. She has two adorable boys, one just a few months older than my sweet Belle. Isaiah and Belle have been friends since birth.





In fact, if you ask them, they plan to get married some day. I've been encouraging them to wait until college is finished at least :) Last summer this sweet family moved to NC and broke poor Belle's heart. She still writes Isaiah and hopes that he'll move back to this area someday. His mom called me a few weeks ago to say they'd be in town, and she wanted to get together for lunch. I decided to surprise Belle and didn't tell her they were coming. Her face was priceless!



I can't believe how much they've grown!
 Isaiah got to come over after lunch and play with the girls. I soon realized that some things never change! :)


 Then...




...and now!

It was so much fun to surprise her! Who knows what God will do with those two one day! :)

Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment