Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break Fever!

We've got it at our house! Not the sick kind of fever, but squeeze as much fun a 3 to 5 year old can handle fun into one week kinda fever :) We're halfway through our Spring Break, and the girls and I have been having a blast. Our mornings are my very favorite part of the day. Both girls snuggle up with me in my bed and we just talk and watch cartoon. Yes, I admit, I love the getting out of bed much later than usual, but the real reason I love this time is I know my girls will only be this small for a short time so I'm getting in every snuggle possible. I'm secretly hoping they'll still want to snuggle with their mom even when they're in college, but we'll see... Anyways, I just wanted to share some of the fun we've been having.

Monday we hit the spray park:



The girls had a blast! Belle insisted on wearing her "boo-kini"

Tuesday we stuck close to home. We did some spring cleaning, a little organization and transplanted some flowers to hang on the front porch.

Today, we went to the zoo with Pap and Mimi.

They made a new friend

Mimi got roped into riding the train :)

This is what I get when I ask everyone to smile for a picture.

This is what happens when Belle gets to be the photographer :)

Rose made lots of friends at the zoo.

Can't believe how fast my sweet Belle is growing up!


I look at my family and feel so blessed. The only way to make this week any better is if Daddy had the week off too. We definitely miss him, but the girls are getting to enjoy some Daddy-time everyday when he gets home. I love how their faces light up when he walks through the door :)

Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment