Saturday, November 19, 2011

Whirlwind week

We have had a crazy busy week! The girls swim lessons ended, we've had lots of fun stuff happening at school and we've been packing for our CRUISE! We are heading to the Western Carribean tomorrow!!!! I'm just a little excited :) Here's some snapshots of our week:
Rose is a swimmer now! Belle's become a fish :)

Rose's class at school ready for our annual Pre-K Family Feast. Yes, she's the one crying her eyes out!

The kids got to make feathers about the things they were thankful for. Then they shared the feathers before our feast.

We added the feathers all together to make this super cute turkey.
I found these shirts I made the girls last Thanksgiving. They were made with felt and hand sewn.

Thanksgiving 2010.
I thought ahead and made them a size big last year so they could wear them more than once. Hopefully we can get Rose to agree to wear her's. She refused to wear it to school. Gotta love it when their 3 and opinionated! :)

I am so thankful for my friends and family!
I hope you all have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment