Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back to Reality!

We had a FABULOUS time on our cruise! I have lots of pictures to share, but I thought I'd start my series of cruise memories out with the girls' favorite nightly picture. We would come home every night after dinner to a different towel animal. The girls loved posing for pictures each night with the animals. We got some great shots :)
Cabin sweet cabin!

What a bonus! The couch became bunk beds! :)

Towel animal: Day One. This is what we came home to each night: I think this one is a sea lion- PLUS if you look closely you'll see four pieces of chocolate. A girl could get used to that! :) 

Day two: the girls decided they needed to pose with each animal.

Day Three

Day Four. Notice Belle became an island girl while we visited Belize. More pictures of that later! :)

Day Five. My sweet Rose who usually hates having her picture taken turned into our little model this week.
She was even stopping at all the cruise picture stations and hamming it up.

Day Six. We swam with the sting rays in Grand Cayman and then came home to a sting ray on our bed.
The girls were so excited!

This week was exactly what I needed! I am so blessed! It was nice to have some time to relax and enjoy our girls. Tomorrow is back to work, but only a few more weeks until Christmas break! :)

Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment