Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Little Supergirl

This past weekend I took Belle to Dance Revolution in Orlando. We went just the two of us. Daddy was on call for the weekend for work, and my sweet parents volunteered to keep Rose for the weekend. Belle and I had a blast! What a great organization Dance Revolution is! They encourage young people to use the gifts God has given them to glorify Him! I thought the weekend was going to be fun for Belle, but I never realized how blessed I would be as well. It was nice to have that one-on-one time too. She got to take some fun classes, and we even snuck to Sea World one afternoon just the two of us.We treated ourselves to dinner, ate Oreos in the hotel room and stayed up late. We told anyone who asked that we were on a Girls' Weekend. :) My only regret is there was not one picture of the two of us on our girls' weekend. Guess we'll have to put that on the priority list for next year! I did catch some great shots of Belle and her friends having fun:
The first night they had a Superhero themed dance party. Belle loved this costume!

The Superdancers from Dance FX

Day One. All the girls dressed alike. How did she grow up so fast?!


Ballet class




Hip Hop! This class was awesome! It was all I could do to stay in my seat.


My sweet Rose had a great weekend too. She loved having Pap, Mimi and Auntie Laney all to herself. When we got back on Sunday I asked if she wanted to go with us next year. She told me Belle and I could go to "Mylando" again and she would stay at Mimi's house all by herself! :) We did miss Daddy a lot,but even he had a great time because he got to tackle some of the house projects he's been wanting to do for months. What a fantastic weekend! I am so glad God gave me the family He did.



Janessa


No comments:

Post a Comment