Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Heart is Full

Sunday's have become lazy days for us. A few months ago our church started a Saturday night service, and we love it! Although, I am still getting used to waking up on Sunday mornings and having no set schedule for the day. My girls, on the other hand, are loving these relaxed days. In fact, today they are still in their pajamas at 1:00 in the afternoon, and Barbies and dinosaurs have taken over my house! These things directly depict the personalities of my sweet girls. I have one that is girly as girly gets and another sweet girl who is tomboy to the core :) As I step over all the Barbies and dinos that have invaded every walking space in my house, I can't help but feel my heart swell. These are precious times that I know will pass quickly so I'm soaking in as much as I can.

PLUS, as an added bonus I woke up this morning to a call from my mom. My mom happens to be one of my best friends. She has been in Haiti on a mission trip for a week, and we have not talked in 7 days! That may not sound like much, but to me it was huge. I'm so glad she is home safe, and I can't wait to hear the details of her trip.

It's the little things in my life that make my heart feel so full. I am truly blessed! :)

Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment