Monday, January 30, 2012

What a weekend!

We had a crazy busy weekend! The girls had two birthday parties on Sunday. (I love that we do Saturday night church now!) One was Rose's sweet friend from dance who was turning 4, and the other was their cousin who turned 7 last week. If you know their mama, you know Belle and Rose rarely attend a party without a handmade gift so I went on a crazing making spree this weekend. You think I'd learn by now to plan a little in advance so my weekend sprees wouldn't be so crazy! Here's what I made:

Rose's friend got an art kit, complete with a crayon roll, of course :)  Plus, an extra crayon roll for her big sister.
I put the art kit together in this:

Both my girls have bags like this that I fill up with activities we can do on the go.
We keep the bags in the car, and pull them out anytime we need them. The girls love it! We're hoping Ryann loves it too.

My niece got a spa kit complete with a personalized bath wrap
(just discovered how I could make these from a towel- super easy! YEAH!)

My nephew got a crayon roll too!

So excited about this cute "boy" fabric I found :)

I made the girls shirts b/c one of the parties had a "Rock Star" theme.
This is about as rock star as we get around our house- we're a little more redneck than rock star :)
Overall it was a fantastic and fun weekend, but for some reason I am exhausted...

Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment