Sunday, December 18, 2011

I've Officially Crossed Over...

Well, I guess I am finally giving in and admitting that I am officially a Dance Mom now. I'm not sure how to do this job, but I guess I'm going to learn :) Both Belle and Rose have been involved with Christmas shows with their dance studio, Tampa Bay Dance FX. They are having so much fun! This is uncharted waters for me because I grew up playing sports so I am counting on learning as I go. There is a little part of me holding out some hope that the girls will enjoy dance AND want to play sports. I guess only time will tell. Until then, here's my life...
Rose does the Penguin Cha-cha in this adorable little outfit. I wish I would have had my video camera out a few shows ago because I looked over when the show was finished and the girls were visiting with the audience, and Rose was signing autographs!

My one-legged elf. I couldn't get her to stand still for a picture.

One of Rose's best buddies just happens to be the owner's son.

Her choice for a future husband is a tough race between Owen and Buzz Lightyear.

The older girls at Dance FX are awesome with the younger girls. Belle loves Miss Mac!

Now, 10 years ago if you had asked I would have said I would never become a dance mom. Don't tell anyone, but I think I might actually be enjoying it. Shhh! That's our little secret! :)

Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment